February is the month of love, and March is the month of renewal. And our team at Salon Utopia in Cornelius, NC offers plenty of opportunities to spoil each and every one of our clients. We pride ourselves on being more than an “every day” hair salon. Our full service salon, boutique and spa provide stunning hair, skin, nail, and beauty services to all clients, no matter how they want to pamper themselves. Want a new ‘do? Want beautiful, healthy nails? Want to relax with a nice massage or facial? Our Salon Utopia staff is ready to spoil everyone across Lake Norman.
Our trained and licensed team of professionals is simply the best, with services ranging from hair removal, makeup services, hair styling, and massages or facials. Whether it is a gift and a day at the spa, or if it just is the right time to relax, we offer pampering for every client.
Take a day, a morning, or an afternoon and visit Salon Utopia in Cornelius for a full day of pampering. Our salon’s ambience is relaxing, comfortable, and just plain fun.
Salon Utopia LKN offers seven awesome ways to get attention and get spoiled:
- Hair styling: Spend part of the day getting a trim, a whole new cut, or have our specialists highlight or color hair a whole new way. We promise each client will leave the stylist chair feeling like a whole new person.
- Massages: What better way to relax than getting a deep tissue or hot stone massage by one of our experienced massage therapists? Work out the knots and tension and leave the massage room feeling fully pampered and ready to go.
- Hair removal: Feel smooth and silky after a session with our estheticians. Whether our clients want a bikini, underarm, eyebrow, lip or leg wax, we offer it all.
- Mani/Pedi: Don’t forget nails and toes! A nice soak in the spa tub, as well as a coat of a favorite nail color, are quick and easy ways to feel pampered from head-to-toe.
- Facials: Salon Utopia offers a number of facials, from a quick session to an extended glycolic peel, microdermabrasion, or eye treatments. Our customers can also pamper themselves with back scrubs and acne facials to help reverse those skin problems!
- Skin treatments: Many clients come to us for permanent makeup, whether eyebrows or eyelashes or scar camouflage. We also offer lash and eyebrow tinting, as well as micro-needling to tighten skin and reverse wrinkles.
- Makeover: Why not take full advantage of a day at Salon Utopia and leave with a full face of expertly-applied makeup? We make sure that a client’s hair, skin, and nails look amazing. See what our expert makeup artists can do with great color palettes, foundations, and more!
At Salon Utopia, we provide the perfect atmosphere for a day of pampering. Our quiet, comfy, and well-maintained salon is nestled in Cornelius, next to 131 Main on Statesville Road, not far from Davidson and Huntersville. We also have the cutest boutique where one can shop while allowing hair to set and nails to dry. Our clients often spoil themselves with a little trinket from the boutique, continuing their day of pampering.
Salon Utopia separates itself from other salons because our staff uses only top-shelf professional products for our customers.
We promise everyone:
- Affordable prices
- Skilled, trained, kind technicians
- Services for proms, weddings, special occasions
- Products for all types of skin or hair
We all need a day of pampering, so why not come to Salon Utopia to get the best of all the services? Our clients love their new looks and rave about their relaxing day.
Give yourself the gift of pampering and relaxation. Salon Utopia is here to help.
Wedding Parties? Wedding Planner? We can get the Bride and the Bridesmaids, and the Groom and the Groomsmen ready for the big day!
This informational post on the hair, skin, body, and nail services provided by Salon Utopia is brought to you by the team at Salon Utopia in Cornelius, NC.
If you’re interested in our services, please contact us today.
9606 Bailey Rd. – Suite A
Cornelius, North Carolina
Like us on Facebook.
Leave a review on Yelp.
The content of this blog is strictly about the services Salon Utopia provides, as well as the benefits of using professional services. It is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be taken as medical or personal advice.
Photo: Salon Utopia